Let’s get moving.
GO BNMC is a campus-wide initiative to create a more sustainable and active transportation system for employees on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. We provide employees with better access to healthier, sustainable and more affordable transportation options.
The initiative is managed by BNMC, Inc. and is overseen by the BNMC Transportation Management Association. The BNMC Transportation Management Association includes representatives from:
- BNMC, Inc.
- University at Buffalo (UB)
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (RPCI)
- Kaleida Health
- Buffalo Medical Group
- Buffalo Hearing and Speech Center (BHSC)
- NYS Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
- NYS Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- City of Buffalo
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA)
- GObike Buffalo
GO BNMC is part of GO Buffalo Niagara.