Going to lunch? A meeting? Need to run an errand? You don’t have to drive! Reddy BikeShare provides members with access to 200 state-of-the-art bicycles that are conveniently placed around the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and throughout the City of Buffalo.
Cost: $52 annual membership fee and a penny a minute after that, or $8.50 monthly cost with 6 cents per minute. Independent Health members receive a 20% discount!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Once you’re a member, you can reserve a bike online or reserve it directly from the keypad on the bike. The bikes have GPS, so if you don’t know where the closest one is, you can find it on the online map.
- Enter your PIN-code on the keypad to unlock the bike.
- Travel to your destination!
- Park anywhere: you can lock the bike to any bicycle rack in the area.
- Heading back to work? Park it where you found it or at the closest rack to your building.
- Click the link below to become a personal member or to sign your company up for a business membership!